Here is a group photo from Wuzhou SWI circa 2005 provided by a family. Jingxin lived here and participated in the Little Sisters Program from 2005-2007. I think that is her on the front right row. (?) After the adoption, we will get all of her photos from Half The Sky Programs.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Group Wuzhou SWI Photos
Here is a group photo from Wuzhou SWI circa 2005 provided by a family. Jingxin lived here and participated in the Little Sisters Program from 2005-2007. I think that is her on the front right row. (?) After the adoption, we will get all of her photos from Half The Sky Programs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

CONGRATS on your referral....Tessa is BEAUTIFUL!!! My daughter is from Wuzhou and I adopted her in the summer of 2007. She is the one in the white on the front row, right side (I think that is Tessa in the pink beside her). I have this same picture. I will look through my daughters pictures and see if I have anything on Tessa. Why was your daughter moved from SWI? If you have any questions, you can email me at kdbowes@sasktel.net
ReplyDeleteI'll be following along you blog...I also will ask my daughter tonight about Tessa.
Kim & Channing
How totally cool that you may be able to get more pics of Tessa. I know that when she is older, they will be good for her to have. In the meantime, you'll also be able to have a peek here & there of her growing up before coming home to you.
ReplyDelete