Saturday, May 9, 2009

What a Smile!

My Goodness! I can't stop gazing at her beautiful face!!
I'm in Love! What a smile!

3 comments:

  1. That was the first thing we noticed about Amilynn too!! It was a smile of joy.
    Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, your daughter is gorgeous. Email me the4copes@gmail.com
    I live off of sunset and 127 . there are 2 groups down here the fcc and the soflasia. I belong to the latter of the 2 but gate crash the fcc one all the time cos I know Lori and Tammie and loads of the families really really well.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Just found your blog and am so happy for you. I work with Cathy O'S at the OIG. Tessa is so beautiful. Is that a flash of subtle dimple I see in her cheek? In each photo you can tell she has a huge personality. We're so excited to follow your journey.

    Good luck,

    Carol and Taylor

    ReplyDelete