Monday, June 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINGXIN !!


Happy 6th Birthday Jingxin!!
Your smile melts my heart...and although I had wanted to spend your birthday with you, I am glad that you were able to spend your special day with your friends and family in China. I know your contagious smile will be greatly missed.
I can't wait to hold you tight!!
I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures. Tessa is so luck to have the two of you. She looks so happy. I love the picture of her holding the picture of her mommy & daddy. I can't wait to follow your journey and hopefully get to meet your sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyson's birthday was last Monday, so I know the feelilng. We all thought we'd be there by now! just think, it's their last birthday without us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tessa! Wow, what a precious gift to be given these wonderful pictures. Your daughter truly does have the most beautiful smile. Can't wait to see her in your arms.

    Kind regards,

    Carol and Taylor

    ReplyDelete