My office colleagues threw a surprise party for me today at lunch! It was awesome! There were large pictures of Tessa posted all over the walls and these huge pink and green ribbons too. I didn't know about it, so I didn't have a camera...gosh darn! But there was lots of food and a scrumptous ice cream cake. I was given lots of "Words of Wisdom" for my future as a mother! The one given the most? LOVE....and I've got lots of that for my girl!
They gave Tessa a very generous gift card from Toys R Us. I will take Tessa there so she can pick out a bicycle with all the whistles (training wheels, basket, horn, helmet), and then make another trip for maybe Barbies or a doll house?
It was so very nice!! Thank you my wonderful friends!! I am very lucky to have found a job with you in it. I will miss you all!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment