It is so hard to wait. I gave my notice at work yesterday. I had wanted to take a week off before we traveled so that I could get focused on packing and getting ready. So my last day is June 18. Another family from my agency got their TA today, so I had hoped ours was here too. But no call. I also asked for an update...an official update from the SWI obtained from our agency. A current update would be nice, as I am not really sure when the pictures Ann got for me were taken.
So I have been doing some retail therapy....I have the Nikon D40-for those gorgeous photos of our gorgeous girl, the Kodak digital, Tessa's digital, the Sony Portable DVD Player, the Leapster, Hooked on Phonics, and what else? I gotta get an MP3 player. I want to record some music for Tessa...Kai....Kai Xin....
I am still confused about her name. I like Kai Xin a lot. I want to have Jingxin decide what name she wants. I am imagining our life together...I want so much for her. I hope she will be happy here. She looks so happy in her photos. She is going to be in a totally different world. The weather will be the same, tho. Bei Hai is sub tropical and the temperatures have been identical since I have been monitoring them-since December!
Gosh, I am so depressed just waiting.......
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Soyjoy,
ReplyDeleteNow that I realized who you were LOL I figured I would check out your blog. Your little girl is beautiful!! That smile is gorgeous! I will be praying that we have great news tomorrow!!!