It is Day 5 and it was amazing! We went to the Majestic Hotel and the Peoples Park (Renmin Park). All I can say is WOW! The pictures say it all; every moment was a kodak moment!
Our guide continues to call Jing Juan "Tessa." I am calling her both names. I also asked our guide to explain to Tessa some boundaries for her safety, no running at the pool, keeping close to Mama, etc. Our guide explained it in a very child friendly manner ...(she has a 7 y/o) and Tessa responded very well. She is now asking for my permission and all I have to do is shake my head no. If she insists, I will make a very sad, unahppy face and she runs to me, forgetting the behavior she wanted to do. I did not say the word "no" one time today...hooray!! Our guide continues to comment everyday that she is a "happy child, is a very smart child." Kathy is always laughing at her comments! I wish I could understand!!
The Majestic hotel is very nice. The lobby was magnificent. Kathy explained this was once the best hotel in Nanning. We also walked by the outdoor pool. It looked great and it would have been nice to swim in. There is a separate wadding pool for the little ones...would have been perfect! I hope the White SWan is like this too.
The Park was incredible! Dancing and music everywhere! Tessa and I danced a little dance (captured on digital by another family..will post later). It was a wonderful walk. Then we wnet to do an art activity. I will frame and hang on her wall. Then she played a game with Xia Fuang (Ithink) Brendlee, then they both played at catching the fish!
Then Tessa and I went our first carnival ride! And of course, the merry go round! Tessa had so much fun. She even said "Thanks lady" to Kathy, when we had to pry her attention away from catching fish to go on the rides. Kathy laughed!
Tessa is always asking to share!! always!! and she is a little helper. She helped pack this afternoon. I asked Kathy to explain to her that we were going on an airplane and to another place. She responded by "Baba?" So Kathy explained to her that we would go on a couple of air plane rides and then we will see Baba. Kathy wasn't sure if she got this.
We are off to Guangzhou at 5:45 AM.
ok for the best part...pictures!!

No comments:
Post a Comment