Jing Huan came only with the pink dress I got her months ago and the blue Chinese traditional outfit. Her shoes were too big and she kept fastening them, so this meant a trip to the mall. She was awesome, she was so good during our walk over...exploring everything!! Not afraid of anything! When one of entered down another aisle, she said our name Papa.....(i wish I knew what she is saying, coz she talks all the time!) She let us know what shoes she liked and those she didn't. and guess what! she is a pink little girl! so her new shoes are pink crocs and pink sneakers!!
We then ate at the Western cafe buffet. It too was perfect. I held her so she could see the buffet and Joey prepared her plate. She at every last nibble!!! Noodles, rice, potatoes, bok choy, soup!! She rubbed her tummy when she was finished, stepped down and asked me to take her to the bathroom!!! Ok, something has to give....I am dreaming!! Wake me, this child is tooo perfect! Joey can't believe it! Thank you my friend, Lisa, my friends at Rumor Queen, and all the yahoo groups for helping me to prepare!
It is 2AM as I type this. It was an incredible day. We go to register the adoption tomorrow..or this morning. Jing huan was already up at 1AM to go the bathroom. She is sleeping very well now. She is so excited about her pile of clothes. I can't wait for her to pick something out to wear in the morning.
I feel she has always been mine. I love her!

Mother and daughter ! Yes, its forever !
ReplyDeleteI mean, see the mother and daughter ! My goodness ! Amazing ! Just amazing !
ReplyDeleteBless her precious little heart...the joy is is just so evident on her little face. Thanks for sharing the journey with us!!!
ReplyDeleteSo very happy for all of you! :o) Many more blessings as your story continues to unfold... It is truly a privilege to share in your journey! Safe travel! +++
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs,
Jim, Elsa, and Christina <3
We're so happy for you and your family. That first photo together says it all. No words necessary. Hope you all have a continued safe trip.
ReplyDeleteKind regards,
Carol J
Sandra, I think I'm going to cry!! (Don't tell anyone)
ReplyDeleteI couldn't wait to get home and check your blog! She is a cutie for sure!!!!! Enjoy your visit. We loved Shamian Island!
ReplyDeleteKathie in NY
The two of you look so much alike. You both have dimples. A perfect match.
ReplyDeleteA match made in heaven! I'm part of the Guangxi group and have been checking in to follow this exciting time. Your daughter is stunning and that photo of the two of you together should be poster size. What a gift! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you guys!!!! She is beautiful!!! Enjoy China because you will be home before you know it. Thanks for all the updates. Match made in heaven!
ReplyDeletewhat a precious princess!! Blessings..Catherine
ReplyDeleteOh my, what a beautiful little girl with an infectious smile!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is unbelievable the resemblance between mother and daughter. Congratulations! Hope to meet you guys at one of our local FCC functions
ReplyDeleteDaisy
She is a beautiful girl! Look at her watching Kai-lan. Our daughter is from Yulin Guangxi. Enjoy the rest of your trip!
ReplyDelete