
And here she is today...already a professional student.

And she wanted a picture under this banner.

And here is her beautiful smile upon my picking her up! OMG!!

The morning of her first day of school. Hmmmm, can you tell she is very excited??

Tessa was a little nervous, but she quickly got busy and was the first to start doing some work! She started coloring the picture atop her assigned desk right away as some of the other children were crying.
I am glad that Tessa had a good first day of school.
ReplyDeleteJust a thought, in one picture you can see the name of Tessa's school and in another picture you can see Tessa's full name. I just wasn't sure if you wanted to put that much info out on the internet. Just a thought.
Blessings,
Regina
How wonderful that Tessa had a great 1st day at school. She looks like a pro already. Sorry it has been so long since I had chance to come by and say "hi" and see the sweet pictures of your girl. Hope you guys are well. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jonni
(Sofiasmama on RQ)