Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chinese Language School

Tessa started Chinese Language School and attends class for 3 hours on Saturdays. She seems to really love it. Her teachers speak Mandarin and she is learning/reviewing Chinese culture, language and writing. She even has a uniform for this class (shirt w/jeans).
The beaded necklace Tessa is wearing is one that we made during our "beading" activity last week. W made matching necklaces and I wear mine often too!

4 comments:

  1. Hi~

    I saw your comment on Michelle's blog and decided to pop over and say hi. Tessa is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations on your beautiful daughter.

    Blessings~
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, three hours! Do you get to attend with her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tess is an amazing and beautiful child. I think it is wonderful that she is involved in so many activities that she enjoys. Thanks for sharing your blog and all the best to your family of three.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the typo... I meant TESSA, of course. She looks so cute with her blue necklace. I think she has a lot of style for a six year old!

    ReplyDelete