Well, we got a call on Friday evening. I had to literally stop the car and pull over!! I gave the phone to Tessa because Yanni (YanLan) was very eager to talk with Tessa. As you can tell, Tessa was in shock!! They talked for over 20 minutes, the longest phone conversation she has had, at least since she has been with me.....Tessa was very excited! When we got home, Tessa showed me who "Guo Lan" was from the photos in her Half The Sky Life Book. These girls were very close, they have been together all their lives, they are sisters!!! Yanni's Mom, Allison, said that they visited the blog and Yanni had been very anxious to talk to Tessa ever since. The girls talked again, Allison and I talked again and we scheduled a reunion for the girls for Sunday in Naples.
Tessa didn't quite get that Yanni was in Florida. But gosh, was she excited when I put her name and swimming together!!
How AWESOME is this????? Simply incredible!!

How exciting. Tessa has so many friends to remain close to. Since she was adopted at an older age, she really had the time to develop these relationships. Fantastic!
ReplyDelete