Sunday, October 18, 2009

"Happy" Ni Hao Kai Lan Doll = Jing Huan

Tessa and I were so thrilled to find a "Happy" Ni Hao Kai Lan doll! Tessa said that the characters for "Happy" were the characters for her name: Huan! She was so happy to see her name on the Ni Hao Kai Lan doll! She still wears the necklace and loves the doll!!

2 comments:

  1. well you know I'll have to get one for Jing Ju now!
    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, I havent been around on the blogs since before you went to China. Tessa is so beautiful and looks like she is adjusted amazing!! She has a glow in her smile...:)!! I was talking to Stephanie (Sydney's mom) lastnight on the phone and she reminded me of your blog. Not sure if you remember me from my either comments, but I adopted Channing (Tao Tao) from Wuzhou in August 2007.

    Anyways, lets keep in touch!! We are planning a reunion this summer for the Wuzhou girls somewhere. Would love to meet you and Tessa!!!

    HUGS,
    Kim & Channing
    (kdbowes@sasktel.net)

    ReplyDelete