Congrats to Tessa on her Kinder Graduation and she looks like she is doing great! I waited for my daughter Samantha around the same time you waited for Tessa and I was on RQ as well. Tessa is so beautiful and what a smile! Take care.
Tessa and Jingju. Tessa's Childhood Best Friend and SWI Sister
Visit Jingu's blog
Tessa and Yanni
SWI Sisters
"Here I Am!!"
She's a "Half the Sky" child and it's very obvious!! Look at her incredible smile!!
BeiHai SWI Sisters
Reunion in NYC 2009
Happy 6th Birthday
Our Tessa Jing Huan
She's G O R G E O U S !!!
She's from South China, near Hong Kong
Birthday: June 29, 2003 Bei Hai City SWI Guangxi Province, China
Dancing Beauty
Referral Photo
Our Life Match from China!
Jing Xin Guo Guo: Surname meaning Country Jing: Means peace and tranquility; or to pacify or quiet Xin: means happy, joyous or glad; or flourishing
Report from RedThreadChina, 2/16/09: "She is good at singing and dancing, she loves to smile too, She is a little "Kai xin guo: she is the one will make people happy! she is very happy everyday, all the nannies love her sooo much and picked her nickname: Huan Huan: Happy/happiness..."
July 9: 6:00 PM, Depart Miami to LA via AA & Air China July 11: 11:00 AM, Arrive Nanning, Guangxi Province, Best Western Premier Red Forrest Hotel July 13: 2:30 PM, Meet Jingxin!! July 14: Civil Affairs, Adoption registration & Notary July 15: Shopping for Jingxin. Joey Departs, via Air China & AA return to Miami July 16: Tour Qing Xiu Mountain July 17: Tour Renmin Park Get Jingxin's Passport July 18: Fly to Guangzhou, White Swan Hotel, TB Test July 19: Tour Chen Family Temple July 20: Tour Yun Tai Park July 21: Take Jingxin's visa picture, Medical Exam, TB results July 22: Submit Visa documents July 23: American Consulate for interview & visa July 24: Depart to Beijing Poly Plaza Hotel July 25: Tour Great Wall, Forbidden City and Tian An Men Square. July 26: Summer Palace or Temple of Heaven? July 27: Beijing Zoo, Depart for Home, via Air China to LA & AA to Miami July 28: Arrival 6:00 AM
Congratulations Tessa!
ReplyDeleteCongratulation Tessa! You look adorable too. I love the missing tooth.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Tessa!! Ms.Amy (Chinese school) is very proud of you!!! Keep up the good work!!!
ReplyDeleteSweet pictures! I miss your posts. Hope everything is ok and your family is enjoying school vacation.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Tessa on her Kinder Graduation and she looks like she is doing great! I waited for my daughter Samantha around the same time you waited for Tessa and I was on RQ as well. Tessa is so beautiful and what a smile! Take care.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jonni
Will the next Blog UpDate be for Tessa's Graduation from College ? I miss more current Photos of this beautiful Girl.
ReplyDeleteJohn C Flynn's Grandpa 6-15-11