My MSW Sisters gave me a magnificent Tessa Shower!!
It was the Best baby shower ever!!!
I am sooooo grateful to have such beautiful friends.
Tessa got lots of wonderful things!
Her new Mommy gives HUGE Xie Xie's!
I will post more pictures for the blog as I get them.
Mine came out blurry!
I tested my new camera and the pictures were not good.
So I am on the search for another digital camera for China!
I can't wait to introduce Tessa to everyone
when China comes to Cathy's House!!

Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSandra and Joe, we will be at the Minguan Xindu Hotel on Sunday 7-12-09 .... for Gotcha-Day at 2:00PM Monday 7-13-2009. I sent you Greta's Blog address and the realized it appeared out in the Open to all on this site...so I Deleted that message. I thought that was a direct E-Mail. I guess Not LOL!
ReplyDeleteJohn C.