Friday, June 19, 2009

We're Booked!

Yesterday was a very strange day for me...
saying goodbye to one life and saying hello to another!
My last day at work was yesterday and it was very difficult trying to focus on closing everything up when I knew I had to rush home and try to get the best flights for our trip. I was very anxious and a nervous wreck worrying about making these flight arrangements. This is REALLY happening now and we are finally on our way!!

Ok, so today is the beginning of my new life!! Here are our flight plans.

July 9, Depart for China,
6:20 PM American Air, Miami-LAX
1:40 AM China Air, LAX-Beijing
7:45 AM China Air, Beijing -Nanning
July 11, Arrive in Guangxi Province, 11:00AM
July 12, Sleep off Jet lag, Mentally prepare for daughter!
July 13, Gotcha Day, Meet our daughter, Jing Xin
July 14, Sign Adoption Paperwork
July 15, Joey Daparts
9:00 PM Beijing to LAX
9:15 PM, LAX to Miami
5:18 AM, Arrive in Miami
July 16, Tours, shopping
July 17, Fly to Guanghzou Province
July 18, Jing Xin's medical exam, photo for Visa, Tours in afternoon.
July 22, Amercian Consulate Appointment, Jing Xin becomes American Citizen
July 23, Sandra received the greatest Gift of all!!
July 24, Depart for Beijing
July 25, Beijing Tours, swimming
July 26, Beijing Tours, swimming
July 27, Depart for US.
9:00 PM, China Air, Beijing to LAX
9:15 PM, American Air, LAX to Miami,
5:18 AM HOME !!

4 comments:

  1. Your time has finally arrived, and how exciting. I can't wait to follow your journey to Tessa Kai. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to have a new member in our family! Mom cant wait to be an aunt! Shes precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I had no idea that you turn had finally come. I'm so glad that I popped in.

    BTW, I love the new look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's past 8 pm on Monday in China - can't wait to see the video!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete