Monday, July 13, 2009

We have her!

It was the most incredible day! As soon as Jing xin stepped out to find us, she stooped down to pull out our photo to show us she had had it. Her beaming smile is more bright in person. She lit up when I gave her the purse and pulled out the sunglasses! Then the digital camera and she was incredible. She did as I had hoped and took nonstop photos of her nannies from her SWI. She also took pictures of her Mama and Baba. She is spunky alright, but soooo sweet.

When she saw the pictures of the dogs and her room, she lit up too. She already says Molly and Mocha and she pointed to herself when she saw her room.

 

Some of her documents say Jing Huan. The nannies call her this "they said they could not call her Jing xin, but had to give her the nickname of Jing Huan, because she is such a happy little girl." So we are calling her Jing Huan and she is much more responsive.

 

She is the Perfect Gift. We are both pinching ourselves. The day was too perfect.    

6 comments:

  1. Perfection !
    Beautiful ! Beautiful ! Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a smile, indeed. The three of you are beaming with love and happiness. This is just amazing. I can't wait to meet your sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reliving it all... you are so lucky to have such a wonderful first moment and day!

    Treasure it and don't be discouraged when normal "other" moments come... it's a big transition for all of you.

    She looks like you! What a beautiful family! Congratulations and know there is a whole community of souls out here holding you all.

    Love from Allison, Peter and Lily Rose George in Hamilton Ontario - a year and a half into our adventure and loving every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra this explains everything!!! In Jingju's HTS reports Jing Huan is mentioned throughout. That's why the initial non interest from Jingju. We were using the wrong name!!! I couldn't figure out why I kept thinking Jing Huan looked like Jing Xin. I am just so happy for you and not at all surprised that things are going well. You all look so happy, I'm crying tears of joy for you.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just beautiful. And it is striking how much she looks like you. What a wonderful story! You've made my day! Blessings to you all!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra and Joey;

    We have really enjoyed following your journey.
    Jing Huan is beautiful.
    We are so happy for you.

    Love,
    peggy and john

    ReplyDelete